Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a new ipad I am trying to enroll into the app store

Customer Question

I have a new ipad
I am trying to enroll into the app store and iTunes and games
It keeps asking for my Apple ID
I do think I have a ID so how do I get one or find out if I have one
I was on before to get started and they gave me a password *****
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 29 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you owned an Apple device before, then chances are you have already own an Apple ID. Apple ID or iCloud ID is your email address but will have different password. If you don't have an Apple ID, then you can create an Apple from here -->

Then use that Apple ID to sign in to your iPad. If it shows that you already have an Apple ID with that email and if you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (goto this website from your computer) -->

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again -->

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password. Then sign in to your iPad with the ID and password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you