Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm on the Internet, but I can't get into iTunes. I get a

Customer Question

I'm on the Internet, but I can't get into iTunes. I get a message telling me my password ***** ***** & I don't know where to change it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Wanda,

You can reset your Apple ID password ***** clicking here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.