Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Have gmail account and unable to send files from an older

Customer Question

Have gmail account and unable to send files from an older Mac 10.6.8 from that account. Have reset password ***** google will not acknowledge the password *****
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: now using 10.6.8 snow leopard i think, however am able to use password ***** new os x el capitan 10.11.5 but not this current one
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no other than to reset password ***** gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: time is of the issue, there is no support from google. need to send files from photo on older mac to my wife who needs them for video project. unable to send any info from this older computer
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: cant think of anything except unable to send files/photos from gmail account on older
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you mean you cannot open your Gmail account from the old Mac ?