Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.

My computer (Mac Book Pro) crashed. Installed on it was

Customer Question

My computer (Mac Book Pro) crashed. Installed on it was QuarkXPress. 8.0 which I had purchased for $799.95. This program is not compatible with my new Mac Book Pro version OS X El Capitan. What are my options
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi Claire,

Your version of Quark is not compatible with El Capitan, you will need to upgrade to 2015 or 2016 as listed in this version comparison list:

Does that make sense?

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.