Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need help recovering photos from an IPAD I didn't back up

Customer Question

I need help recovering photos from an IPAD I didn't back up before upgrading the ios. there is no icloud account setup for the device. what can I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Expert:  Kris R replied 9 months ago.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello
can you help
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you cannot connect to the device because it is owned by my president and I don't have the device with me

Sorry for the delay.

If you did not do a BACKUP of the device BEFORE upgrading the iOS.....i do not have good news for you.

.

There is litte that can be done, when a BACKUP is not taken. Essentially, you have erased them, if they did not remian intact during and through the iOS upgrade.

.

If you had uploaded any of the pictures to facebook, or sent them in an email you could still recover them.....but thats about the only way

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is not the answer I am looking for, these photos are too important. any other help please??

I know its not....its bad news.

I cant make things REappear.....im not magic.

If you they were deleted....and there is no backup......thats it.....they are gone.

Ive lost many a data before myself.....and its DUE diligence that keeps you from losing them.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I understand, and I guess I expected a little more because the answer you gave me is what I already know, I was just hoping there is a glimpse of hope. but thanks for your effort