Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I need help recovering photos from an IPAD I didn't back up

Customer Question

I need help recovering photos from an IPAD I didn't back up before upgrading the ios. there is no icloud account setup for the device. what can I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you cannot connect to the device because it is owned by my president and I don't have the device with me

Sorry for the delay.

If you did not do a BACKUP of the device BEFORE upgrading the iOS.....i do not have good news for you.

There is litte that can be done, when a BACKUP is not taken. Essentially, you have erased them, if they did not remian intact during and through the iOS upgrade.

If you had uploaded any of the pictures to facebook, or sent them in an email you could still recover them.....but thats about the only way

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that is not the answer I am looking for, these photos are too important. any other help please??

I know its not....its bad news.

I cant make things not magic.

If you they were deleted....and there is no backup......thats it.....they are gone.

Ive lost many a data before myself.....and its DUE diligence that keeps you from losing them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I understand, and I guess I expected a little more because the answer you gave me is what I already know, I was just hoping there is a glimpse of hope. but thanks for your effort