Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a new iPad Pro. I have my music on my Classic iPod.

Customer Question

I have a new iPad Pro. I have my music on my Classic iPod. My laptop crashed. How do I get my iTunes library that includes my downloaded CD music and the music purchased from iTunes on my iPad? My exact music on iPod to iPad?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Laptop was an HP but it is dead
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: On my iPad?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not trying to revive the laptop as it won't even turn on, I'm trying to get my iPod music to my iPad.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh I thought you were the expert sorry. No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a computer that you can use? You will need to use iTunes on a computer in order to complete the task.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.