Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Mykindlefiregotderegisteredcannotsetmywiifiwill NB outcome

Customer Question

Mykindlefiregotderegisteredcannotsetmywiifiwill NB outcome on
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Pam,

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Didnotrestart
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Didnotwork
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Pam,

Please be sure to follow my new steps carefully. I am asking that you plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes before performing the next step and it was only 2 minutes afterwards that you mentioned it did not work.

Here are the steps again:

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.