David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional

Help. The company that holds my Ira sends the form for

Customer Question

Help. The company that holds my Ira sends the form for withdrwal and when I pull up the screen either it is encrypted or it is in Chinese or japanese. If I go online to download it the same thing happens. The company has no clue what I'm talking about.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer.

How does the form screen open, is it a downloaded file or does it come in an email, or a web page link?

It could be that the form is opening as a web page instead of being marked for download. Try right clicking the link to the form and click Download in the right click menu, or Save As, depending on what happens.

Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you have any questions about the form. Reply below and we can continue the question answer thread like this, or if you prefer we can use remote assistance. Thanks for your reply! David.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want you to refund my 25.00 I got nothing with your answer except how to spend more money
Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry I didn't hear from you in so long from your original question. This help works best when it is fast reply rates.

I'm sorry that the offer to remote connect was what you thought was the only answer, I would have been interested in solving this with you.

Here is the contact information you need to request a refund: