Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I HVE JUST RECEIVED THE CROWN PLUGGED EAR PHONE SET THAT WAS

Customer Question

I HVE JUST RECEIVED THE CROWN PLUGGED EAR PHONE SET THAT WAS ORDED ABOUT A WEEK AGO. I T LOOKS WONDERFUL . . . BUT I CANNOT FIND ANY WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS ---- IN PARTICULARLY IN REGARD TO USING THE HEAD PHONES WITH MY MAC PRO. I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY APPLICATIONS BUT IT IS HARD TO STARTSINCE I FIND NOTHING PRACTICAL SO FAR. i bsdly need a system for clearly listening to selected verbal information appearing on my MAC. My MAC runs the newest operating system so that is not a problem. I found nothing of this sort by just going to the webb name ile phone set carries a Model number : PCRWN160G.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Do you have an email I can send them too?