Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

You have the wrong phone number for my google account and

Customer Question

You have the wrong phone number for my google account and now I can't confirm my account. I have had this account for a long time and can't remember old passwords. What shall I do? You have the last four numbers of my phone number mixed up. My number is *************** and you keep saying that you are trying to send a message to "(...) ...-..92" when the last two numbers are "28" I have been a very long time customer. I am David ********** ***************. I can't connect with anyone. You can call me at this number.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 month ago.

Go here and put in your email address, then you can try a different method to recover your account:

Let me know.