Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can I downgrade from El Capitan 10.11.6 back to 10.6.8 or

Customer Question

Can I downgrade from El Capitan 10.11.6 back to 10.6.8 or 10.5.8? How would I do that?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

You would need to erase your hard drive and reinstall those systems. That's the only way but you could get an external drive and install it on that just for your games. It depends on the model of your computer too, it may not be able to run 10.5 or 10.6, I would need the serial number.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further help with that? If not If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!