Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Mac is still nor working I paid 30with Still can't fix

Customer Question

My Mac is still nor working I paid 30with John Still can't fix machine. I called wrote and asked for secure Remote Assistance and it doesn't go through. I'm lost. My Mac keeps popping all over the screen and sliding backward and forward. I tried to Load for Remote assistance on blue line and it won't go through but I think I'm charged. I'm typing to you in between my screen sliding. Can a get a phone call along with Remote Assistance. ( i hope I don't lose you here)
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I can download but that's about it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes few days ago ad it was fine. This started happening around 9 pm last night ad then I go in touch with justanwr.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ?? Closed down Mac and opened up again, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want machine is flashing and sliding (screen). I want him to please do Secure Remote Assistance. Help thanks.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

The problem you are having sounds like the monitor is improperly configured. When you say "my Mac" is sliding and flashing, I presume you mean the various images are sliding and flashing. If you have the improper resolution, the improper scanning frequency, the improper refresh rate, etc., this type of behavior will be evidenced.

Make sure that you have set up the monitor correctly. This will eliminate all such problems and guarantee a stable screen image.