Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When listening to an I book on Audible the following message

Customer Question

When listening to an I book on Audible the following message appears: Issue Reading Audio File
Try switching the "Download Quality" to "High" in the setting screen and reload the audio file.
Where do I find "Download Quality"?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Audible app and you will see a gear like icon on the screen. Tap it and tap Settings. In Settings, first tap Refresh Library. This will redownload your books if there is any data missing.

Then tap Download Settings. You can change Download Quality to Standard or High there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Just checking. How is it going ?

If the above is not working, then do a reset. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will reset it. Then check Audible.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.