Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPad seems to be locked and when I hit the slide to

Customer Question

My iPad seems to be locked and when I hit the slide to unlock at the bottom of the screen my I pad goes black. There appears to be a little lock icon at the top of the screen next to the 100 percent charged . How do I unlock when I can't get anything to pull up.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Just checking. How is it going ?

Note : These kind of issues usually happens if there is any glitch in the iOS software. Usually the reset procedure I sent you above should fix the glitch. If it doesn't work, then please let me know and we can reload the iPad's software.

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi Denise, It's me Ashik. I'm just following up with you to see how it is going. Is everything working Ok ?