Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

The screen on my Iphone went black.

Customer Question

The screen on my Iphone went black.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 3 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Please carry out a hard reset of your iPhone now, as follows:

Hold down the Home (at the bottom) and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the silver Apple logo appears (this may take up to 30 seconds). Does your screen display normally now?

Please reply back to me using the box below. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 3 months ago.

PS: Please do NOT accept any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page at any time; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue; do keep me posted on the results below. Thank you.