Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a MacBook that will not print after I tried to

Customer Question

I have a MacBook that will not print after I tried to download "update" to adobe flash player", but I see only adobe reader on (apps ???) so maybe I did not have adobe flash player on system I did get a dialogue cree that stated printing was stopped because flash player needed to be "down loaded" but I saw this only one time. the printer will copy , but not print a simple file (calendar) I don"t know I I ever had flash player .
Could adobe flash player + or -be the problem I am 76 and already stumped apple support and adobe sent to you Help Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this is my Visa Credit card changed in August 2015 I have no there credit card
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Lets start by going to this page and downloading flash player

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Once you have downloaded it.. Thats only part of what we need to do. After you download, we need to open and click and install the flash player program we downloaded.

once it says flash player was i nstalled.. restart your mac.. Then, test printing.

Also, I just seen your request for remote support. Do you want to try and work through this via written support first, or do you want to start the connection process so I can fix this for you?

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response.

Did you still need help with this issue? If everything is fixed please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to close out the question. Or, respond if you needed further help, thank you.

Dustin S