Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

HELP. I need to reset my apple ID and password. I talked

Customer Question

HELP. I need to reset my apple ID and password. I talked with someone yesterday and he sent me an e-mail at 10 today to set up the ID and password. I have until 1PM to solve this problem. I cannot get it changed because it constantly says that my e-mail ID is already in use and it's the only e-mail address that I use. How oh earth can I get a new ID and password ***** up so that I can use my computer as I want to.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

Have you used this Apple ID for a long time? Is this Apple ID linked to any Apps you have purchased or music from the iTunes store?