Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Whats my apple id password?

Customer Question

whats my apple id password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your apple id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you viewed my response. Did you still need help with this issue?

if so, please respond. Otherwise please click and submit a 5 star rating so we can mark this issue as closed / resolved.

Thank you,

Dustin S