Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Whats my apple id password?

Customer Question

whats my apple id password?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your apple id.

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you viewed my response. Did you still need help with this issue?

if so, please respond. Otherwise please click and submit a 5 star rating so we can mark this issue as closed / resolved.

Thank you,

Dustin S