Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I tried to refresh my Firefox app and system closed before

Customer Question

I tried to refresh my Firefox app and system closed before completing. I now have a error saying PROFILE MISSING, Firefox profile cannot be loaded, may be missing or inaccessible.
I have a folder on the desktop for OLD FIREX DATA.. I need to know how to restore the information in that folder- Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Close Firefox. In Finder, hold down Option key, click on Go menu and select Library. Open Mozilla folder, Firefox folder and you will see Profiles folder. You have to delete the corrupted profile from that folder and then copy/move the working one from desktop to this Profiles folder. Then open Firefox app. Does that work ?

If you don't see Profiles folder in that location, then in Finder, hold down Option key, click on Go menu and select Library. Open Application Support folder, open Firefox and you will see the Profiles folder here.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you