Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

ICloud keeps telling me that there is no room to store

Customer Question

iCloud keeps telling me that there is no room to store anything and I need to upgrade. I don't understand ICloud anyway. Should I care?
Also I just got an Airbook/Macbook(? - its an apple product) and when all was transferred into it Office did not transfer and now I cannot use Word. How do I get Word back. I have trouble with Pages so I want Word back.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Irene,

iCloud will backup your data so if you ran out of space through iCloud then it will not backup your data anymore. iCloud will give you 5GB for backup and it is $.99 a month for 50GB of extra storage. If you would like to backup everything, I would suggest that you pay the $.99 to have the additional storage.

In regards ***** ***** Office issue -- You will need to install Office through either a CD or download depending on where you purchased it from originally.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.