Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My browser screen is about a 1/3 its size cat helped me out,

Customer Question

my browser screen is about a 1/3 its size cat helped me out
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: el capitain
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: the last i was in my secue banking accout cat steeped on keys that windo shrank all other are fine
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i don't know enough trouble shoot my son is an IT guy, but his is in sureery
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i will on wiat this till sat he will have a big laugh andd fix riemotely thanks though
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make it full screen, click the small green button at the top left of the browser and it will be maximized. Or just press Command, Control and F and this will make it full screen. Pressing these keys will make it smaller again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you