Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Frederick. I don't know my I cloud password. I tried to

Customer Question

Hi Frederick. I don't know my I cloud password. I tried to answer security questions. My daughter set the I pad up for us,and we think she entered the wrong answers . How can we change the password ***** that this does not happen again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Verizon firefox
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Verizon Firefox

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Rocket Mail account.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Yahoo will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:
- Click the following link:
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for it
You will then be given the chance to reset your password.

If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password ***** by following the link and instructions at the following link:

- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call them at one of the following numbers:
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Billing Number
----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.

If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address: ***@******.***
----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.

If you need to restore deleted emails:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out the information on that page and submit it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's not my rocket mail account. It's my I pad password

It is your Apple ID Password? Or is it a pin password?

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link:
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####