Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Bsomeone hacked my computer and I cannot get in with my

Customer Question

Bsomeone hacked my computer and I cannot get in with my password
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: MY son in law was the one who actually sent the message to you. Someone hacked my computer it was not me Patricia Miller. Please notify me by phone.(###) ###-####make sure I answer with one of my security questions. Thank you Patricia Miller If you send email it will be intercepted by him.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My son in law was the one who hacked my computer. Please notify me by my phone(###) ###-#### Thank you. Not mail please as he also checks my mailbox.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The history on my computer shows the contact.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

In order to get started, I need to know please what operating system you are running? Is it windows 10?

If you wish for me to call, it is an additional service, you will need to accept it and I can then call.