Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I changed the batteries on the key pad and other pad because

Customer Question

I changed the batteries on the key pad and other pad because they were low....I inserted them both ways...and it will not let me enter the password.....??
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about a month ago....my son mailed his IMac to me and that's when I entered it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: sinceI am new to the Imac ....I know of none to try....one thing I did was look at the back and tghere was a Sanidisk inserted and I pulled it out but did not know from which slit I took it out of ...so then I got the following message "Disk not ejected properly....eject NO NAME bwefor3e disconnecting or turning it off"......???
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

Please hold down the power button for 5-10 seconds until your iMac powers off. Wait 1 minute and power it back on. Try using your keyboard now

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.