Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My question is probably more related to formatting I'm

Customer Question

My question is probably more related to formatting I'm afraid. I have somehow managed to create a line of small boxes interspaced beneath a paragraph. I remember typing three or four **** between paragraphs to alert me to a problem but that changed into the line of boxes when I took a new paragraph.
No matter what I do I cannot get rid of it. When I try to highlight it I sometimes get the little arrow sign and a horizontal line right across the page??
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This has only happened since upgrading to Windows 10. I use a ASUS laptop 10X N61J Series.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 9 months ago.

You said OSX and Windows 10, what operating system is it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry I have given you the incorrect information. I have an ASUS laptop, and use Microsoft Word on Windows 10. I do not have an apple computer anymore.