Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Having an issue gettig my time capsule to restore? I bought

Customer Question

having an issue gettig my time capsule to restore? I bought a newer version of the time capsule and then experienced some issues and lost over 1 year of photos. I am trying to turn on the older time capsule and restore from that one. When I enter the old time capsule from the icon , nothing shows up past August 18 however if I open the times capsule from the Hard drive icon I can see the back ups from just before I got the new time capsule. How do I get that data back?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Hi

Could I connect and have a look for you?

Regards

Kris

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Time Capsule just backs up what you already have on your drive did your drive fail and the backup was missing?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Are you there?