Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Facebook. How can I get my photos I take with my iPhone from

Customer Question

Facebook. How can I get my photos I take with my iPhone from automatically being uploaded to Facebook?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you mean the photos you take on your iPhone are automatically uploaded and posted on your facebook ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Please do this. Delete Facebook and redownload it from App Store. Then go to Settings > Facebook. In there, tap Settings. Turn off Photos in there. Or go to Settings > Privacy > Photos and turn off Photos there. This will prevent Facebook from accessing your photos.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't see in settings this?
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Tap and hold down the Facebook app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x button to delete it and it will be deleted. Then redownload it.

Then open Settings app. Tap Privacy. Tap Photos and disable Photos. This will prevent facebook from accessing your Photos database.

Also, if you have the Moments app from Facebook, then disable it from Settings > Privacy > Photos