Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have lost my password for Apple apps on my iPad. Can you

Customer Question

I have lost my password ***** Apple apps on my iPad. Can you please please please help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry to hear that. First Apple ID/iCloud ID would be your email address you registered with your device. This is the ID you use to download apps.

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email inbox and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go to this site again --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you