Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I have a Mac computer version 10.6.8. It's about 2007

Customer Question

I have a Mac computer version 10.6.8. It's about 2007 vintage. Can i upgrade this ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Yes, you can upgrade to 10.7, if you wish. You can do so by clicking the Apple icon that is located on the top left of your screen, choosing App Store, clicking the Updates tab, and installing the 10.7 Lion update.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page: