Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My daughter was in Willow Glen Middle school last year. She

Customer Question

My daughter was in Willow Glen Middle school last year. She had an account, through ther school under Google Drive. She had created many passages in there and the school shut down her Drive when she moved out of the district. Is there any way she can retrieve the information from the Drive? ***@******.*** is the account
Thank you
Scott Matacco (Ashleigh is my daughter)
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

What does it say when she log in?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nothing. She can't log in
Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Google drive would have to be a gmail account it sounds like they had a school account. Can you still use that email address?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

No you can't just tried to send a message if the email account no longer exists then you cannot reset the account even if it still existed, sorry. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!