Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Turned on my iPad (from 2014) and message cam up icloud is

Customer Question

Turned on my iPad (from 2014) and message cam up icloud is unable to access the account etch etc... Review your information in Settings or Ignore. If I click "ignore" or "Settings" neither one works. It doesn't go away. Tuning off the iPod and on does not help... message still there. Never happened before.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. I try not to contact anyone if I can help it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to a friend who is more familiar with computers.But only MS stuff not apple.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Would it help if I send you my account name?
Category: Mac
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

I am an experienced and educated IT professional, and will see what I can do to help.

Do you use icloud, and if so, do you also use it on this particular ipod device?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Then if you still get that message Go here and find your Apple ID and password: