Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My wife is having difficulty getting her 7-yr old iMac to

Customer Question

My wife is having difficulty getting her 7-yr old iMac to recognize her hotmail password. I've tried the OS-X suggestions but.... I cannot find Connection Doctor
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Quite a bit.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just the stuff fro the dropdown
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Naw
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of OX is running on that Mac ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac to find the version number

And what is the exact issue facing with Mail ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Is her Mail application asking for Hotmail password ?

In Mail, look at top bar and you will see several menus like File, Edit, Mailbox etc and at last, there should be one named Window. Click it and click Connection Doctor. Run it and let me k now what it returns