Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

The mail icon on my year and half old computer does not open

Customer Question

The mail icon on my year and half old computer does not open mail. When I click on it, nothing happens.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: The mail icon on my hear and half old computer does not work. When I click on it , nothing happens.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It is an apple computer. I do not know the make and model. Any idea where I could find that information?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No recent updates. I have tried turning the computer off then restarting it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?