Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can you help me? I have a UK purchased Ipad (the latest big

Customer Question

Hi there - can you help me? I have a UK purchased Ipad (the latest big one!) and have a UK registered apple account for my apps and on line purchases, however I am lving here at the momenta nd awnt to download apps and cannot. What do I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Stephen,

What is the issue that you are having? Do you get an error message?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I try to access apps - like the ABC Iview and it tells me the item is nlot available in the UK store - says change to the Australian Store then doesnt seem to let me!
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.
  1. Open Settings, and go to “iTunes & App Stores”
  2. Tap on the Apple ID and enter the associated password.
  3. Choose “Country/Region” and select the new country to associate the account with.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks a it's saying beFore it will allow me I have to cancel my Apple Music membership and iTunes Match subscription but not sure how to cancel them?
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.
  • In the Music app, tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
  • Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
  • Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.