Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I Phone not turning on..Had to shut it down in Dr' office

Customer Question

I Phone not turning on..Had to shut it down in Dr' office Asking for number code to turn on.I only put letters in for password.My number(###) ###-#### Howard T Mellott*****Hermitage,Penns.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then let me know what it shows.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

If you have the iTunes program on the computer, can you please plug the iPhone to the computer, then open the iTunes program, and let me know if it pop up anything in the iTunes program on the computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,