Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My finder is not responding anymore and i have three folders

Customer Question

my finder is not responding anymore and i have three folders open on my desktop that aren't closing which won't allow me to access any of my other files
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 3 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: shut down, restart, relaunch finder, waited till the mouse which is turning like a rainbow to stop
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?