Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am reading an article that is describing the problem i'm

Customer Question

hello i am reading an article that is describing the problem i'm having which seems to be with keychain but i suspect my OS is so old that it's causing the problem
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since april :(
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well, what pops up (and this happens ALL THE TIME) is Keychain 'login' cannot be found to store "kADiAdIDStorageKey"
It then offers me the opportunity to "cancel' the message or "reset to defaults"
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: so i've hit cancel and i've hit reset
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: and i've reset my master PW
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,