Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I am trying to download and purchase games for my MAS I-pad.

Customer Question

I am trying to download and purchase games for my MAS I-pad. I am being asked for the CalDAV account "yahoo.". I have tried all of the passwords I have and none work. Help?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, as it is on the MaC and I usually don't use it for daily work.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

If we sign you out of the current account that is linked we can create you a 2nd one and this will allow you to download apps and app updates

Would this be OK for you to do?

I could explain and get this done.

Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Yahoo website below:

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

, then there, enter your Yahoo email address, then click on Continue at the bottom

, then enter the characters as shown in the middle of the page, then click on Submit at bottom

, then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Yahoo account password, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If needed, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, open Settings app icon, then select option Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on the Yahoo account, if any, then tap on Delete Account and confirm to delete it for now. Then tap on option Add Account, then tap on option Yahoo, then enter your yahoo account information, and check.

- If there is issue with your Apple ID account password, click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then click on Continue at bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple account password, and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,