Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me where do you see that the account is disabled - on your iPhone, iPad or your computer?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Please open a web browser on either your iPad or another device, such as a computer, and go to this web address:
There type your Apple ID and the latest password.
Let me know if you could sign in.
Good. It means the account should work just fine; however, in case it still says "Account disabled" on your iPad, I suggest doing the following:
- Signing out of your Apple ID on your iPad
- Changing the password ***** the Apple ID page
- Signing back to your Apple ID on your iPad
To sign out of your Apple ID on your iPad, follow these instructions:
1. On the home screen, tap on Settings2. Tap on iTunes & App Store3. Tap on your current Apple ID shown at the top4. Tap on Sign Out in the popup menu that appears5. Confirm the current password ***** asked
Once you have signed out, do not sign back in right away, but use a web browser to manually change the password.
Do that like this:
1. Open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and sign in to your Apple ID2. Once signed in, click on "Password ***** Security". You might be asked to answer your security questions in order to proceed3. In the "Choose a new password" section, click on "Change Password"4. Now enter your current password ***** then enter a new password ***** confirm it5. Click on "Change Password" to save the changes
Now wait for about 5 minutes and sign back in to your Apple ID on your iPad by going to Settings and tapping on iTunes & App Store.
iTunes & App Store
That's strange. If you have used this Apple ID before and it worked, but it now stopped working, you will need to contact the Apple support by phone and report the problem. They will be able to see why the account is suddenly locked.
To contact the Apple support by phone, call 1-***-***-****
In the menu, say "Apple ID" or "iPad" and continue with the instructions until you get transferred to an Apple agent.
Alternatively, you can create a new Apple ID with a new name and new credit card information. You can do that on this link:
That new Apple ID should be accepted by your iPad.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.