Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have Choicemap on my ipad. I would like to also have it on

Customer Question

I have Choicemap on my ipad. I would like to also have it on the mac mini. Not able to download it. what do you suggest?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unfortunately, that app is designed only for iOS devices i.e iPhone, iPad and iPod. Their company didn't design one for Mac.

It won't work on Mac because Macs have different software. Both iPad and Mac are different platforms. The apps designed for iOS will not work on Mac OS and vice versa.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

There are some alternative decision making apps for Mac.See the following

OmniFocus -->

CloverPop -->

Try the trial versions or demo first please.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. I am looking at both of your suggestions. Of course, I will let you know
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry to be so late. I will checkout the second option and will get back to you thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

It is OK. Take your time :)