Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

In Excel For Mac after I loaded in graphic files (.pdf's)

Customer Question

In Excel For Mac after I loaded in graphic files (.pdf's) into a workbook and a few days later they were gone with and a message in their place: The image part with relationship ID rid1 was not found in the file. I've been using this method in Excel for Mac for years with no problems until now.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Macbook Pro El Capitan V . 10.11.6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Hello ?
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: sent earlier :
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: In Excel For Mac after I loaded in graphic files (.pdf's) into a workbook and a few days later they were gone with and a message in their place: The image part with relationship ID rid1 was not found in the file. I've been using this method in Excel for Mac for years with no problems until now.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It will depend on what version of excel you are using. Please follow the guide below and try all possible solutions.

What pdf program are you using?

Do you need to recover the document or repair in full?

What version of excel are you using?

~Franklin