Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Re-started my Macbook Air and now I´m getting endless

Customer Question

Re-started my Macbook Air and now I´m getting endless keychain requests. When I managed to open the Keychain App and clicked on "Change Password ***** Keychain 'login´" I´m stuck with the spinning beachball and it won´t go away. Any ideas please?!
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It´s a new 11" this year but is the "2015" version I think, not the very latest MacBook Air, and I can´t recall whether I updated to El Capitan or still have Yosemite.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) are you running?
Customer: I can´t recall whether I updated to El Capitan or still have Yosemite.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I restarted it after an automatic update. I can´t try any trouble-shooting as the thing won´t even get passed the very first request in a series of requests for keychain passwords.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Kamil, thank you very much for your responses, but I have now found the answer on the Apple website. Best wishes.

Welcome.