Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I spilled liquid on keyboard and dried it up. after that

Customer Question

i spilled liquid on keyboard and dried it up. after that while watching pictures on a website the keyboard and track pad stopped working completely. I can run using a hard wired wireless keyboard and mouse
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: no problems in the past. this is 1 year old Mac Book Air 128G hard drive
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: restart the computer several times. only way to use it is with outside keyboard. I am on another laptop now communicating with you
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You will most likely have to options. Clean it or replace it. I can help you with either.

But first, there are tons of macbook airs. Can you find the model number for me?

Mac Series

Model Number Location

MacBook Air on the Bottom

~Franklin