Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Everytime I open up safari on my mac book pro, Safari quits

Customer Question

Hi! Everytime I open up safari on my mac book pro, Safari quits unexpectedly.
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a Mac Book Pro (Retina, 13 -inch, Late 2013) and it's running on OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I looked on Google and deleted the in Library preferences as someone recommended that to be done. However, it didn't fix my problem.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How I'm able to free up more space on my computer
JA: The Mac Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Ok, what would the payment price be?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mac Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much does the rest of the services typically range?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

It would be $15 in total when I have resovled your issues - are you happy for us to proceed?

MAC Expert Level III

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great, I just paid $30 so will the cost be adjusted?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.