Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

How to get rid of MAC IOS Alert that has taken over my Mac

Customer Question

How to get rid of MAC IOS Alert that has taken over my Mac Minie computer?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you open the internet / Safari app only?

Are you able to open anything at all?

Does this issue occur even when shutting down / restarting the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please try the followings:

1. Force quit the Safari application by clicking on the Apple logo / menu, then click on the option Force Quit (or press at the same time the 3 keys Command-Option-Esc on the keyboard)
    , then select the item Safari, then click on Force Quit button at the bottom, then click on Force Quit to confirm.
  2. Then press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard, and open Safari application
    ; once Safari application is open, then release the Shift key.
    , then that alert / message should not load any more.

- If needed, shut down / restart the computer, or press the Power on / off button for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on, or press at the same time these 3 keys: Control–Command–Power button, then log in the computer, then try the step #2 above again.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with any other computer question / issue?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 months ago.

If you still need help with this issue and/or with any other computer question / issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,