Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

All my stuff google, banks etc the screen got smaller and I

Customer Question

All my stuff google, banks etc the screen got smaller and I can't get it back to the original size. needs to be larger screen
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: started two days ago and Im not sure how it got that way
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Im 78 and technology challenged I haven't tried any T.S. because I don't know how
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: guess not Im pretty much dead in the water until I can fix this. thanks. jt
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there, like 10.6.8, 10.11 etc

Are you browsing Google, bank sites in Safari app ?