Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Bought it from a friend it is used it was his moms but

Customer Question

Bought it from a friend it is used it was his moms but password ***** ***** trying to put it in my name
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I haven't
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to an Internet connection and started holding option r it was supposed to go into recovery but it didn't it asked me to sign in but I don't have thre password ***** it says eyes is damaged I need to delete them and reload them
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The quickest way to put this computer in my name as the owner
Category: Mac
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to find the information for you. Thanks for your patience.

Can you please tell me what are we are working on here? A Mac, iPhone, iPad or what? It is not shown in the listed question.