Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

ICloud says its upgrading but has been almost an hour, is

Customer Question

iCloud says its upgrading but has been almost an hour , is that normal
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About 1 hour.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I bought a new iPad. I was told that I should store stuff in my iCloud so that it will automatically load onto my new iPad. How do I do this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It depends up on the speed of your internet connection and it is normal for it to take more time on slower internet connection. If it is frozen on that, screen then we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

If it still takes time, then reset again and this time setup the iPad without signing in to iCloud account. Skip or continue without that step. We can sign in to it later after setting up the iPad. After setting up the iPad, you can sign in from Settings > iCloud.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was told that this would cost me only $5, not $40. Very upset.
Please refund my money.
You may be an expert but I plan to go to the Mac store tomorrow and that doesn't cost me anything.
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry, I don't know access to any of the cost or your account info in here. I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Also, please contact or email to***@******.*** and they will do full refund.

Since you are requesting refund, please don't rate this answer anything. Please close this page without rating and ignore the rating requests you get from email.

Best Regards,

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry, I don't have access to any of the cost or your account info in here. I'm only a tech in here who answer questions. I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Also, please contact or email to *****@******.*** and they will do full refund.

Best Regards,