Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

FORGOT MY PASSWORD ************

Customer Question

FORGOT MY PASSWORD ************
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** you need help with, such as email password, computer's login password, wi-fi / wireless password, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my password ***** be ************

What kind of password ***** are having issue with, such as email password, computer's login password, wi-fi / wireless password, etc.?

What are you trying to access?

What's the model of the device you are having issue with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
reset my pass word to ************

Please tell me what kind of account or device you'd like to reset the password ***** Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my cell phone ************
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my phone needs to be reset or connected I have Activate iPhone on sccreen

Thank you. Is your iPhone asking for the Apple ID password?

What's the email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPhone's screen?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
wrong phone number it is ************

Thank you. Please answer the following questions:

1. Is your iPhone asking for the Apple ID password?

2. What's the email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPhone's screen?

3. Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is asking for my password
************
I don't know the brand of my computer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think it is windows

Thank you. Do you currently have access to your yahoo email address on your computer?

- Please check the label on your computer for the brand. Here are brand names: HP, Dell, Apple, Asus, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo, etc.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dell

Thank you. Do you know if your Dell computer has Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no I am unsure

Please click on Start, then click on Control Panel, then open System (or open System and Security -> System), and check your Windows version / type there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
where is start

The Start button is the windows logo icon. It's at the bottom left of the computer's screen. Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and Pause on the computer's keyboard, and it should show your Windows version / type. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I pushed on the start

Click on Start, then click on Control Panel, then open System (or open System and Security -> System), and check your Windows version / type there.

Let me connect remotely to your computer and fix your Apple ID account password ***** through your computer first, then you can use it on your iPhone. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7bc014eb-b4b6-4f49-ba88-6824276e377f

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Please let me know if you still need help with this. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,