Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Every time I go to buy chips to play a casino game they

Customer Question

Every time I go to buy chips to play a casino game they always decline to give me coins, I've always got them before, I don't know what the problem is! They told me to go to I tunes support, this is the only way I know how to do this to straighten it out! Can you please help me out. My e-mail is ******. My password ***** ********. Thank you for your help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What system, or what website, are you trying to buy chips from, please?

(Are you paying with a bank card, credit card, or debit card, and if so, is the expiration date on your card July 2016 by any chance? that would cause a problem, of course.)

Please use the Reply To Expert function to let me know, and I will continue to advise you.